Dear Mr and Mrs Przybylska,
I am writing to you regarding to your son Martin. I'm his teacher and I'm stating to get worried about his health and wellbeing. Lately he has been late for school several days a week, which is not like him at all. He has also forgotten his sports clothing for almost three weeks, even thou I have reminded him. This means that he has not been able to join gymnastic class. Since I know that he like sports and plays soccer in every break, I find it unlikely for him to forget to bring his cloths for so many days. I also noticed him eating less and less during lunchtime, which also worries me.
Therefore I wonder if this is something you have noticed at home? If you have done that, is there something I should know about to make it easier for him? If not, I think it is important for us to pay attention to this and try to find out what might be bothering him.
I have tried to talk to him and he says everything is fine, but I am not so sure about that. I'm really worried and it would be great if we could get together and talk about it.
Best regards,
Marina Gustafsson
I think everything looks good!
SvaraRaderaThe only thing you could think of is to use "I'm" instead of "I am".
It looks fine but here is what I would change:
SvaraRadera"...and I am stating to get.." - starting
"Lately he has been late to school for several..." - Lately he hea been late for school several days..
"This means that he have not..." - has not
"..and to play soccer in every break.." -and plays soccer every break
This is very well written and I can't find anything to comment. Good work!
SvaraRadera